Gina you look soo cute!! I can't believe you have almost under 10 weeks to go!!!Hope you and baby are going well!!Miss you!
Oops I meant doing well :)
Looks like things are going well for you. Congrats on the baby and you look great! I wanted to give you the link to this girl's blog that I follow who lives in Austin. She is an amazing photographer and does a bunch of newborn sessions. http://www.lifeinmotionphotography.com/photoblog/
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Gina you look soo cute!! I can't believe you have almost under 10 weeks to go!!!
Hope you and baby are going well!!
Miss you!
Oops I meant doing well :)
Looks like things are going well for you. Congrats on the baby and you look great! I wanted to give you the link to this girl's blog that I follow who lives in Austin. She is an amazing photographer and does a bunch of newborn sessions.
http://www.lifeinmotionphotography.com/photoblog/
Post a Comment