My kindergarten class decided to give me a baby shower. They were so excited about it and just could not wait for the day to arrive. I ended up missing the shower because Nolan was born that morning. I am glad that they had the party anyway and were so excited to hear about Nolan's birth. Deric picked up the gifts from my room mom yesterday. We just could not believe it! A couple of moms even hand made blankets and burp cloths! Nolan is such a lucky boy:)Thursday, January 29, 2009
Kindergarten Shower
My kindergarten class decided to give me a baby shower. They were so excited about it and just could not wait for the day to arrive. I ended up missing the shower because Nolan was born that morning. I am glad that they had the party anyway and were so excited to hear about Nolan's birth. Deric picked up the gifts from my room mom yesterday. We just could not believe it! A couple of moms even hand made blankets and burp cloths! Nolan is such a lucky boy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment