Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Newborn Pictures Are Ready To View

Our newborn pictures of Nolan are finally ready. These were taken when he was only 6 days old! To see them you can go to http://taylormadeportraitstudio.morephotos.com/mp_client/pictures.asp

Next, click on PichaNewborn. The email address is ginapicha@hotmail.com and the password is andrew. The password must be in lowercase. You can purchase images directly from this site and all images can be turned into black and white.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gina, they are gorgeous!! Nolan looks absolutely adorable in every picture and you look just glowing and beautiful! They really are phenomenal pictures!! :) Love 'em! Hope to see y'all soon!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You look so happy with him in your arms :)

Congrats to all THREE of you!

Alyssa

Anonymous said...

They are SO GOOD!!! Isn't Tracey great? I love the one of Nolan yawning. And you look so beautiful in every picture! I can't wait to come and see you this week!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! And you look great! I can't believe you JUST had a baby! :)

Can't wait to see you and meet Nolan this week!

Anonymous said...

Gina the pictures are great!! Thats the best time to have them photographed. Hope things continue to go well for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Those are so great! I love number 17, you guys look so precious! Nolan looks so cute and snuggly on that blanket! Congrats again!