Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One More Week With Mommy



I will be going back to work one week from today. I have really enjoyed my time at home with Nolan. Since he came two weeks early, I had a little more time with him than we had planned. I know I will miss being with him all day, but I am excited to go back to work too. I feel like I have been out of school for a very long time and I will be glad to have my classroom back. When I go back, Deric will be taking the week off to stay home with Nolan. This will make it a much easier transition for all of us. The following week, Deric's mom is coming to watch him. After that, my room mom has offered to take care of Nolan during the day. He will only need to be with her for about 6 1/2 hours due to our schedules. She is really great and I know he will be in good hands. Plus, she lives in the subdivision and can bring him up to school for visits! Before I know it I will be back at home with Nolan for summer vacation!!

Auntie, Thank you for the Target gift card. I used it to buy the blue outfit that Nolan is wearing!

1 comment:

sarahalexander said...

He's getting soo big, what a cutie!! I can't believe it's time for you go to back to work already!! I'm sure your class has missed you :)

See you in a few weeks!!