


Nolan is getting so strong. He can hold his head up while on his tummy. He doesn't seem to mind tummy time that much. He can roll over from this position, but still does not roll over from his back. The past two nights he has slept from 8 to 8. We are soooo happy. This morning I went to get him up at 8 and he was smiling and laughing. His hair is getting thinner but it is still brown. So far he is holding on to those blue eyes. We are so proud of him!


3 comments:
So happy for you and Deric that he is sleeping through the night. Isn't it wonderful? He's a doll!
Wow, 8 to 8, that is impressive for such a little guy! He is such a cutie! I would love to get together this summer and see you both. 11 more days!
I'm so glad I got to see him on Monday! He is absolutely precious! I can't believe he's already four months old. Where does the time go?!
Post a Comment