


I got Nolan up this morning and he was such a sleepy head! Like a teenager, he kept grunting and rolling over when I would try to get him up. Maybe he wanted Daddy to be able to sleep in on Father's Day:) He goes to bed at 8 and although I would love to let him sleep, he should not go too much longer without eating...right? He was so sweet though and sucking his thumb, I just stared at him(and took pictures of him) and let him sleep until 8:30. Finally, I got him to wake up and he gave me the sweetest smile...as if he just realized that I was there! The three of us ran some errands today, went out to lunch and later Deric and I swam in the pool while Nolan took a nap. Deric we love you and hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment