
Nolan and I went to a free trial gymboree class today. It was fun and Nolan really enjoyed it at first. The class was 45 minutes long and he soon grew tired and we had to leave early. I had tried to alter his schedule for this special class, but it did not work very well. Those that know me, know that Nolan has been off of his schedule about twice in his life. I was reminded today why we don't do it often. So, sadly, I think we will skip the gymboree thing for now. If I can find another nearby location that offers an earlier class time, we may join. For now, I got some great ideas and learned that Nolan LOVES bubbles. He also enjoyed showing off his rolling skills and his own bubble making:) I noticed that he kept looking at the other baby. I wish that we had a playgroup to join so that he could spend more time around other babies. For now Mommy and her HEB bubbles will have to do:)


No comments:
Post a Comment