Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July


Aunt Shanna

Mimi

Aunt Sara

Fun In Gigi's Excersaucer

Uncle Tom and Cousin Thomas

Aunt Debbie

Great Grandma Busch


Deric and I decided to drive to Illinois with Nolan for the 4th. It was a very long drive and we split it up into two days. Nolan did really well, but I think he was really ready to get out of the car by the time we arrived. We stayed at Deric's parents house and it was such a nice visit. On the 4th, my mom had a BBQ in the afternoon and then Deric's Mom and Dad had a one in the evening. It was a fun day and Nolan was able to meet so many new people. He met his Aunt Debbie, Uncle Mike, Great Grandma and Grandpa Busch, Aunt Devin, Uncle Tom and Cousin Thomas. It was a great time and it was so sweet watching Nolan and Thomas together.

2 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

Wow, you guys are brave! I am glad it went well. I was just in Chicago a few weeks ago and just loved the city! Beautiful!

kkmcdavid said...

Oh my gosh, that outfit it adorable! He's getting so big! I hope you're doing great. Give me a call if you want to get the boys together!