Today is our 4-year wedding anniversary. We had our first date June 18, 1999. I can't believe that was 10 years ago!! So much has changed since then. I am so happy to be a wife and mommy. Happy anniversary, Deric!
Wow! 10 years of dating is a long time, you guys look like babies! Isn't it fun to see how things have changed? Was your wedding in Chicago? Is that Navy Pier? You look beautiful!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been ten years either! I love that picture I took of you in the mirror. That's the one I have up in my apartment in black and white.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Cheers to many, many more happy years together :)
Miss you guys :)
Wow! 10 years of dating is a long time, you guys look like babies! Isn't it fun to see how things have changed? Was your wedding in Chicago? Is that Navy Pier? You look beautiful!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been ten years either! I love that picture I took of you in the mirror. That's the one I have up in my apartment in black and white.
Sorry I'm a little late but Happy Anniversary! You made a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment