
Nolan is changing so quickly. He is quite a chatter box. He was mostly just saying mama all the time and now he has discovered how to yell. Sometimes he does it after a nap. The first time I came running into his room to see what was wrong. He does not really cry that much and even after a nap he likes to just lay there and play. So it really scared me the first time he started yelling in his crib. He smiled at me when I came in and didn't see what all the commotion was about. He is still a great sleeper and has been staying up a bit more during the day.
He grabs at things intentionally now and can sometimes manage to grab his passie and put it into his mouth. At night he starts out with the passie, but prefers his thumb... the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have started reading him a new book of prayers from his Tamie. For some reason he cracks up everytime I read this to him. He loves this book. As soon as I pick it up and say one word he is laughing so hard that I start laughing. Thank you for the book Tamie, Nolan sure loves it!


4 comments:
I need to see this little guy again soon!
Gina, he's getting so big! I can't wait to see him again. I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you guys at Emily's wedding. :( Let's plan a playdate soon!
He is too cute Gina! Hope you guys are having a great summer together :)
He's cuter every day! I couldn't tell from the video if he was just babbling or really saying "Mama." Is he really? Because if so that's young! I think I said "Da" (Dad) at nine months. Lucky you!
Post a Comment