Nolan has been working on sitting for a little while now. He is finally to the point where we can sit him down and he will be okay on his own. When I picked him up today from Primrose he was on the "big kid" side. The infant room is divided into two sections by a small wall. Ones that are crawling get to go to the other side. Although Nolan cannot crawl yet, he is very close. When I got there he was sitting in a small circle with friends. The teacher was singing and Nolan was so happy! Nolan cannot sign to us yet, but we sign to him along with his teachers. He laughs so hard everytime we do the sign for milk. We have no idea why, but he cracks up everytime we do it!
11 years ago


2 comments:
I'm so glad he's enjoying Primrose! Can't wait to catch up with you and I hope your first 2 weeks of school have been good!
What a big boy he is! How's school going?
Post a Comment