Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nolan's Birthday









On Saturday we celebrated Nolan's first birthday with Mike, Sarah, Bella, Tamie and Ampies. Nolan was feeling sick Friday with a cough. Luckily, Saturday he seemed a bit better. Today he has a fever and seems miserable...poor birthday boy. Deric and I got him a swing for the tree in the backyard since he loves swinging so much at school. He and Bella loved the swing and worked hard at sharing. I made Nolan a special birthday cake and was so thankful that he felt well enough to eat it. Happy birthday Nolan Andrew, we love you!

2 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

You're sweet to make his cake! Happy Birthday Nolan!

sarahalexander said...

I love the pic of Nolan and Bella, he was totally trying to get her to go in the back with him :) I think he wanted a bday smooch, you can tell by the big smile on his face. Too cute :)