Everything! He points and grunts at nearly everything that he can see. He grabs books from his book box and hands them to us to read to him. I think this is so sweet. He loves "Brown Bear, Brown Bear". I think every 1 year old does! When it gets to the part about the cat, he looks and points at the stairs for MJ. Nolan also has favorite places. Today we went to Toys R' Us and he did not want to leave. As we were walking out into the parking lot he was yelling and reaching his arms back toward the store.
After dinner, he decided that he wanted to take a bath. He was very unhappy to find out that it was not bath night and crawled and yelled toward the bathroom door. It is so fun to learn all the things Nolan wants and loves. Deric and I try hard not to give in to his every demand, grunt and scream! He is learning fast and we love watching him become smarter and more aware each day.


1 comment:
What a smart little guy! I am impressed with the Toys R Us thing. Yikes, he's learning early!
Post a Comment