Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Bunny


We went to the mall today and we saw the Easter Bunny. Nolan was so excited and reaching his arms out to him. He was really trying hard to get out of his stroller. Even though we were not prepared or really dressed to take a picture with him, Nolan just had to meet him. The bunny let Nolan "pet" his arm. Nolan really loved him. When I put him in his lap he liked it, but did not want me to move far enough away to get a picture. We ended up getting one, but it's not the greatest. As I was paying, Nolan was squirming and reaching toward the Easter Bunny and frantically waving at him. I had to set him down to finish paying and he crawled right back to him.

1 comment:

Sarah and Eric said...

Aww that is precious! I was terrified of the Easter Bunny as a child. My parents referred to him as the EB, just so I wouldn't get scared!