I have taken Nolan to our neighborhood park three times so far this week. He loves the little slide just as much as the swings. In fact, he loves going to the park so much, he cries half the way home each time we leave!
Gina, I remember to well. Sam would throw a fit. I was so embarressed... she acted like I was abusing her... I should of... haha. Just try and remember when you were that little, the park was the bomb!!!
3 comments:
I know what you mean!! Bella throws herself down on the ground when I tell her it's time to leave!! Nolan is getting soo big and super cute :)
Can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Gina, I remember to well. Sam would throw a fit. I was so embarressed... she acted like I was abusing her... I should of...
haha. Just try and remember when you were that little, the park was the bomb!!!
These are wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment