
Lately I have been waiting for some very exciting news. I had requested to move up to first grade and had my interview with the team a couple weeks ago. I found out this week that I got the position and I am so excited to go back to first grade. I won't be going alone either. My good friend Vicky is moving up from kinder as well and... my class is coming too! The parents and I have been given the opportunity to loop the class and take them with me to first. I have enjoyed my three years in kindergarten, but I am really excited to be back in first!


5 comments:
That's great Gina!! I'm very excited for you :D
Congrats! We are proud of you. You must feel great with the vote of confidence. Good luck!
Yay!! I am SO excited for you to have this opportunity to move up to first grade!! I can't wait to see your new classroom ;)
How exciting! That is neat that you are able to loop with your class.
That's great news! It will be nice to not have to wonder what your class next year will be like- you'll already know! :)
Post a Comment