Nolan had his 18 month check up today. I have regretted that I have not posted all of his vital statistics for each well check. I am so thankful that I started this blog when I was pregnant with Nolan. It has almost all of Nolan's special moments and our favorite pictures. I can't even count how many times I have checked back in the archives to look something up. I ask Deric to back it up for me once in a while just to make sure that I will never lose it!
Nolan is doing really well. He could do all the things that Dr. Travis asked. He knows 7 or more words, can walk backwards, points, stacks toys, climbs, points to body parts, follows one-part directions and much more! Some of Nolan's most used words are muh(more), awe duh(all done), da deee(daddy).
Nolan weighs 25 pounds which puts him in the 25-50th percentile. I hate when our stats come back like that. I guess it just means somewhere between 25th and 50th.
He measures 32 1/4 inches long which is the 50th percentile right on the dot!
His head circumference is 49 cm which is the 75-90th percentile. This has actually come down from 95th percentile last visit.
Nolan continues to be a great sleeper, napping 2-3 hours in the afternoon and sleeping from 8pm-8am each night.


No comments:
Post a Comment