Nolan and I have grown so close over the summer and I feel so sad when I think about not seeing him each morning. I know that Nolan will be happy to be with his friends each day. That is something I don't think he has gotten enough of this summer. If I do choose to stay home in the future, I will really need to find a playgroup to join.
For our last day, I wanted to do Nolan's favorite things. This morning we went to Petco to see the cats, dogs, birds, mice and fish. This might sound silly, but Nolan loves going to the pet store. Hopefully this afternoon we will go swimming out back.


4 comments:
That's soo funny! I take Bella to PetCo all the time! It's been so dang hot that it's something free inside to do and she loves looking at all the animals!
We miss you guys!
We love going to PetCo too! :)
I know your sweet little boy loved spending extra time with you this summer. It's evident you're a great mommy! :)
Aww, haha, I take the kids I nanny to Petco as well. Good luck as you start back up at school.
Awe, my heart feels sad for you:(
Post a Comment