Nolan loved school the first day, however the days that followed were pretty rough. Now that he has been there for two full weeks, we are seeing some signs that he is finally adjusting. Deric still has a rough drop off, but the past two days he has not wanted to leave at pick up. I have been rushing to get there as soon as I can, but have learned that coming during or right before outside time does not work well for Nolan! It makes me so happy to see that he is starting to feel better about school. His friend Sutton has just moved up into his class and I am glad that they will be together again. Sutton is the younger brother of one of my students from this year and last. It makes me sad to think of him being unhappy at school. But we are making the most of the situation and making sure that our weekends are all about family time!
11 years ago


1 comment:
Reese had a tough time adjusting at first too, but it WILL get better. I was always glad that Dax had to deal with it, and not me. :) I hope you're having a great school year so far! I'm anxious to hear how you like first grade.
Post a Comment