Monday, September 20, 2010

Bears-Cowboys Game

One of the best pictures ever! Sarah mixing it up
I have been wanting this picture for so long!
Sarah, Dan and I
After the game, Deric was in no mood for pictures
But they were!

This weekend, Deric and I went to the Bears-Cowboys game at Cowboys Stadium with Rick, Pascale, Dan, Mike and Sarah. It was a blast. We could not believe, or in Deric's case, stomach, the number of Bears fans. Walking into the stadium singing "Bear Down" was amazing. I feel bad for Deric that his team lost, but this is a game we will never forget because of the great friends that we were with. Tailgating was so much fun and it was awesome that Dan came in from Chicago and Rick and Pascale came in from Saint Louis. Thank you Mike and Sarah for hosting us at your house. Bear Down!!

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

Fall makes me want to tailgate and watch hours of football- College football for us, but still. :) Glad you had a good time. Hope Deric wasn't too miserable. :)