Nolan has changed so much recently. Gone are the days when we can take something away and he forgets about it. Last night he wanted to sleep with one of his bigger books. We let him and then before we went to bed, Deric took it out of his crib and put it away. Later when we were all asleep, I woke up to Nolan crying. He was standing in his crib pointing down at his book bin. I gave it back to him and he layed down and fell back asleep. What a memory! He is also able to listen to reason which has been nice. He understands when we say that if you do the thing I am asking you to do, then you can do the thing you are asking me to do. For example, you can play on the piano after we change your diaper and put on your pajamas. This has been great!
11 years ago


1 comment:
Wow, he looks so mature! I am sure all these are welcome changes! How is school going this year?
Post a Comment