This weekend my stepdad came for a vist and we went to the Elgin Tree Farm. They have a pumpkin farm there in the fall. I am not sure if I would actually call this a true pumpkin farm since the pumpkins were clearly not grown there. I really loved going to Sonny Acres Farm in Illinois and this was just not the same experience. I think Nolan had fun though. There was a hay maze that was very long and Nolan had fun showing us the way. He also went on his very first hay ride! Nolan had a great time with Grandpa Dan. Maybe next year we can come your way and go to a real pumpkin farm!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Pumpkin Farm With Grandpa Dan
This weekend my stepdad came for a vist and we went to the Elgin Tree Farm. They have a pumpkin farm there in the fall. I am not sure if I would actually call this a true pumpkin farm since the pumpkins were clearly not grown there. I really loved going to Sonny Acres Farm in Illinois and this was just not the same experience. I think Nolan had fun though. There was a hay maze that was very long and Nolan had fun showing us the way. He also went on his very first hay ride! Nolan had a great time with Grandpa Dan. Maybe next year we can come your way and go to a real pumpkin farm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aww, that sounds so fun! I can't wait for good times like that!
Post a Comment