Friday, November 19, 2010

Rudolph


Nolan has discovered the movie "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" and he loves it. I love this movie too and am glad that we can watch this instead of Elmo for a while. I had the toys from the movie up in the attic and I was so excited to give them to Nolan. He also loves shopping and looking at all the Christmas trees and decorations up in the stores. It seems like Nolan loves Christmas just as much as I do!

2 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

How can anyone NOT love Christmas?

I used to love this movie as a kid too.

He's looking so big, Gina!

Anonymous said...

Nolan is so adorable, and indeed still looks just like his dad! We especially loved that 2nd haircut picture and painting the pumpkin. We can't wait to see all of you!!!
Lots of love,
Joani & Bob