The pumpkin Deric carved for Nolan
This weekend, my family came in town from Illinois for a visit. Since we don't get to see my family on Thanksgiving, we decided to have an early Thanksgiving on Saturday and then Halloween on Sunday! It was so much fun and I loved hosting my first Thanksgiving. Nolan was a great eater and tried almost everything. He even liked the cranberries! The following night we went trick-or-treating and Nolan did not really enjoy going up to each door for treats. He had fun walking around the neighborhood with this bucket, but was not interested in walking all the way up to each door. Towards the end he got the hang of it and even remembered to say thank you before walking away. His favorite "treat" was a pencil. It was a very busy but very fun weekend. The next day, Nolan handed me his Robin mask and tried to get into his stroller. I think he was trying to ask me if we could go trick-or-treating again!


1 comment:
I am impressed with your pumpkin! Was that a pumpkin carving kit or did he do that freehand? Thanksgiving sounds so tasty right now, especially now that I have extra stretchy maternity pants!
Post a Comment