
I wasn't sure when I would actually post the news, but I haven't been very good about keeping this secret.
I have been feeling very sick, just like I did with Nolan. It is all worth it though! I have read that feeling sick is a good sign that all is going well. If that is true then everything must be going great!


7 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY :) !!!!!!!!!!
Such exciting news! I gasped out loud! :) How far along are you?
Aww, that is sssssssoooooooo exciting! I am so happy for you guys! So what does that put the due date at?
Congratulations to you & your beautiful family Gina! So happy for you all. Kylie loves keeping up with you and Nolan through the blog! Merry Christmas!
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! Congratulations! So, so exciting! Nolan will be such a sweet big brother, and I hope you start feeling better SOON.
P.S. Loved your Christmas card. :)
Yay! The news is up! Congrats to you all!
Congrats to all of you!
Post a Comment