
This was from December 20th. I will have another ultrasound on Monday! The baby is doing well. I have been feeling terrible and more than just tired...exhausted. I was diagnosed anemic and began taking that medication yesterday. I feel like a new person. My energy is back and I am so thankful that the complete and total exhaustion I was feeling wasn't normal. I am still tired, but able to eat dinner without falling asleep! My hormone levels are double the average for this point in my pregnancy and maybe that is the reason for many of the side effects that I have been having. The doctor says that is why she wondered if I was carrying multiples, but the high hormone levels will not hurt the baby. Hopefully things will even out soon. I am excited to see the baby on Monday!


1 comment:
I am glad they figured something out! I bet that was a little scary for you! I can't imagine teaching with that little energy, whew!
Post a Comment