Lately, I find myself hoping that I don't forget all the adorable things that Nolan does. I decided to put them in a post so that I don't ever forget.
Nolan,
I love how you always say, "Bless you Momma" every time I sneeze. Never just bless you, always bless you Momma.
I love how you say, "Okay Momma?" every time I cough.
I love how you reach for my hand when I put you in your crib. You like to hold my hand for a few minutes before I leave.
I love how you think every football team is the Bears. Last night it was not a whole lot of fun to watch the Packers win the Super Bowl, but it helped that every half hour or so, you would look up and shout, "Go Bears".
I love how you dance and I love picking you up from school when it is dance time. I love how you say goodbye to all your friends at school and always hug your teacher without her even asking...even when it was a new teacher.
I love how you say, "More fa-who" when you want to watch the Grinch.
I love how you instantly loved Spiderman when we only just caught a few minutes of it on TV. You were shouting, "Go Spider, Go"
And for baby number two, I will be going to the doctor on Monday. My next ultrasound will be in 3 weeks. At that visit we will be able to tell the baby's gender if we decide to. Deric and I did not find out the sex with Nolan and we are not sure what we will do this time around. We have 3 weeks to decide!


1 comment:
I love how your little guys is the perfect balance of sweet (holding your hand, asking if you're okay) and boy (Go Bears!). It makes me want to give him a hug. :)
Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment