Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weekend Fun



This weekend Gigi, Grandad, Tamie and Ampies came for a visit. Nolan was so excited and even got to go to Toys R Us to pick out a new sandbox from Aunt Devin and Uncle Tom. He also got some new sand toys and a lawn chair from Grandad and Gigi. Nolan loves his new turtle and asks to play in it everyday. It was such a good visit and I know Nolan loved all the extra attention.

Nolan has been doing really well with the potty and big boy bed. He has not had an accident since that first Thursday at school. He also continues to stay in his bed and get his full 12 hours. That is the good news. The bad news is that Nolan seems to have fully entered the terrible two phase. At first I thought it was because we had visitors but I think maybe this new attitude is here to stay for a while. Being pregnant, working full time and trying to handle tantrum after tantrum is pretty hard. I think we are working through it though and will just have to get used to a whole lot more time outs than we have had in the past. Even though I know that there will probably be a tantrum as I am trying to get him into the car each afternoon when picking him up from school...I still can't wait to go get him each day! He's my sweet boy, tantrums and all.

No comments: