Saturday, May 28, 2011

Classroom Baby Shower



I have had the sweetest class this year and many of them for two years! On Thursday they had a baby shower for me in the classroom. I did not get a single picture. I promised myself that I would document every part of this pregnancy just like I did with Nolan. I really want to make sure that our second baby has just as many memories to look back on as the first. I haven't really done that great of a job so far. So, when I got home I took a picture of all the presents so I would at least have one memory from this shower. The kids had a really great time and there were 3 stations of really cute baby shower games for them to play. Nolan was even given a big brother gift. He was so excited!! He saw me take it out of one of the bags and then ran over and said, "more presents". He thought maybe there were more toys for him inside. He also saw the diaper cake and wanted to "have cake". He loves his Spiderman car and even asked to sleep with it that night. The new baby got so many wonderful gifts. I am a very lucky teacher!

No comments: