Saturday, June 4, 2011

So Happy To Be Home



Nolan had his last day at Primrose on Friday. I am so happy to be staying at home but it was sad as I drove away from Sommer and Primrose for the last time. I know Nolan will really miss school so I am going to work hard to keep him busy and challenged in the next month before his little brother comes. Nolan is already thrilled about our school room and sits down on the mat and says, "Sit Momma"(in the rocking chair).
I had another doctor visit this week and will return again in two weeks. After that it will be weekly visits which means he is almost here. On that visit I will get my final ultrasound to check the baby's size. I am so happy about that because I didn't think I would be getting another one. I am only 33 weeks, but I feel so ready to go. Nolan came at 37.5 weeks, so he may be here sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

Sarah and Eric said...

It was sad leaving Forest Creek too! Do you have all your classroom books and things set up in your house now? An easel and all? Too fancy! Getting excited to see you!