Saturday, July 2, 2011

Splash Pad




Since his little brother will be here in 13 days, I have really tried to venture out into the heat and do as much as possible with Nolan. We go the the Austin library each Tuesday to check out books and to the Round Rock library on Thursdays for story time. The past couple of Wednesdays we have had playgroup with all boys! That has been really fun. On Friday, I braved the heat at the Brushy Creek Splash Pad. I met a couple of friends and Nolan had fun playing with Zoe and Hannah. This was so much better than I thought it would be. It was really fun and great for his age and the water kept us cool. We will go back for sure! Here are a few more pictures of Nolan doing his "music" and working on the felt board.

No comments: