Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby Cort






It has been 4 weeks and we are working hard to get a good schedule going. Cort eats every three hours during the day and can sleep as long as he likes between feedings at night. The longest he has gone so far at night is 4 hours. He takes 3 ounces on average at each feeding. We are working hard at staying awake after eating during the day. My mom was so good at keeping Cort awake. It is really hard since he has his days and nights confused. The past two days he has been able to stay awake for an hour each cycle. Thank goodness!! Nolan went through the same thing, but it surprises me how much I have forgotten in just 2 1/2 years.

I did not get a picture of Cort's first bath. I know...pretty terrible. This picture is of his 3rd real bath. My mom got Cort a new bathtub and we love it! Nolan continues to be a great big brother and is always trying to help "Baby Cort" when he cries. Today I was feeding Cort on the couch and Nolan was playing. He looked up and said, "I love him."

1 comment:

Sarah and Eric said...

Nolan is the sweetest big brother ever! Cort is just precious! I am amazed how similar he and Nolan look! Glad things are falling into place as a new family of 4!