Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Meeting Mimi, Aunt Sara and Aunt Shanna




This past week my mom and sisters came to meet Cort. My mom came for most of the week and my sisters came for the last 3 days. I hardly took any pictures of Cort and my mom and NONE of my sisters. I am so sad about it and really haven't taken enough pictures of Cort in general. I will get better! Nolan loved having everyone here. He had so much fun swimming with Sara and Shanna and spending every waking moment with his Mimi. He wouldn't let her go anywhere without him.

While my mom was here she watched the boys while Deric and I went out for our 6-year wedding anniversary. It was so nice to get out of the house just the two of us. Thanks mom for everything!

1 comment:

Sarah and Eric said...

Gina, you look absolutely fabulous! You had a baby a month ago? Glad you got to go out and celebrate!!