On Friday we had our first Halloween Party. Nolan and I had so much fun planning for this party. When the night before the party finally came, Nolan was so excited he could hardly sit still. He just couldn't wait for 10:30am to come so that could put on his costume and see all his friends. There were 10 kids including Nolan and Cort and 8 moms. Two of my teacher friends even took off of work to bring their little ones.
It was a really fun party and hopefully the first of many. Hosting and taking pictures is hard! I didn't get enough pictures and missed some of the kids. I am pretty sad about that but they all looked adorable in their costumes! Thank you everyone for coming to our party. It's nice to have such great "mommy friends" to share fun times with.


1 comment:
Gina, you threw a great Halloween party!!! Everything was just perfect and the kids were precious too! Thanks for all your hard work and attention to the little details, everything was so cute!!!
Post a Comment