Loving all the attention from Mimi.This past weekend Cort and I flew home to see my family. Nolan and Deric stayed here in Texas and had a fun boys weekend. On this trip Cort met Mr.Tim, Ashley, Rachel, Grandma Busch, Aunt Debbie, Aunt Devin, Uncle Tom and Cousins Taylor and Thomas. Cort did so well on the plane and slept most of the way on both trips. I had so much fun hanging out with my mom and sisters. I was glad that Shanna was home from college on fall break so that Cort and I could see her too.
Deric and Nolan had a great time too. They even went to the San Antonio Zoo. Nolan was so excited to tell me about his time with his Daddy. It was nice that the two of them were able to spend some time together just the two of them.


1 comment:
I think Cort looks SO much like Nolan in that first pic! So cute! :)
Post a Comment