I really thought I learned my lesson after Nolan's first Christmas, but I guess not. I never posted our first Christmas card in 2009. I guess I thought there really wasn't a point since I was sending it out. It was an adorable shot of him in his diaper holding Christmas lights. Our computer crashed and that picture was lost. I have only one copy of that picture and was so, so sad to lose the electronic copy. I told myself that I would always post our Christmas cards from then on. The blog saved so many pictures that I would have otherwise lost. Now, I look back and I didn't post it again last year! So, I am posting it now along with this year's.
 |
| Christmas Card 2010 |
 |
| Cort's First Christmas 2011 |
 |
| Christmas Card 2011 |
1 comment:
Love you guys. See you soon!
Post a Comment