Sunday, February 5, 2012
Happy 7 Months Cort!
Cort is pretty much crawling, just very slowly. It's still a combination of dragging and crawling, but it gets him to where he wants to be. We introduced baby blueberry yogurt and applesauce. I thought that maybe his reflux wasn't really much of an issue anymore, but I was wrong. He went from 8-8 sleeping back to waking up several times crying. I am back to avoiding foods high in acidity and we will try again in a couple of months. After going back to his favorites (oatmeal, sweet potatoes and carrots), his sleeping went back to normal. His new favorite thing to do is ride in a shopping cart. He loves sitting up like a big boy and getting to see everything around him. It is the cutest thing-he is smiling and looking around but holding onto the cart for dear life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that he started having reflux issues again but that is great that you figured it out so soon and realized the culprit! I'd love to see him in the cart, I imagine that looks quite precious!
Post a Comment