Friday, April 20, 2012

Mini Vacation

While my mom came to visit, she watched the kids so that Deric and I could get away for a night. We decided to go to Horseshoe Bay on Lake LBJ. It was amazing! I don't think I ever fully understood what it meant to need a vacation until I had kids! We missed them though and were excited to get back home to see them. This was a great place to vacation and only an hour from our house. We hope to take the kids with next time. Thanks again for watching the kids Mom!
View from pool
Where we spent most of the day

One of a few pools on the property
The biggest hot tub I have ever seen.  I don't normally like hot tubs but this was really a cool one.
It was a much-needed day of quiet relaxing!

1 comment:

Sarah and Eric said...

Looks fabulous! I wanna go there some time!