Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Home Improvements

Our Family Room Before
After- So far


 
Painted and distressed mantle
Painted and distressed end table next to small couch

View from family room when we bought the house

After- so far

Master Bath
distressed bathroom cabinets-of course

Getting better!
 
We have been busy this year doing projects in the house.  I have kind of skipped around never completely finishing any room, but thought I'd share what I have so far.  We did some in the bedroom as well, but I'm not at the point that I am ready to show family and friends!  We still have much more I'd like to do, but our house is slowing transforming into our idea of a cozy home!

2 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

I'm impressed with your work ethic (as I sit here during naptime watching tv)!!! Way to go!

Liz said...

It's looking great!!! I especially love the family room.