Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of Preschool!!

The kids were asked to bring BIG full size backpacks and he sure needed it!

Meet the Teacher Day

First Day

Ms. Jenifer showing him his cubby and how to put his folder and lunch box away.

Knucks- The whole family came to see him off

Ms. Jenifer walking him out after the big day.

This summer has been a challenge. This is the first time since moving here that I can finally say that I am sick of the heat! Two wild little boys will do that to you I guess! This summer seemed long and I realized how terribly desperate Nolan was for friends his own age. Most of my friends that live nearby have little ones closer to Cort's age. Since taking Nolan out of Primrose I think he has been starved for time with his peers. This translates into an extremely difficult summer for us all! Near the end of summer I called Westside to see if there were any cancellations for the 3-day a week class. Luckily one opened up and Nolan was moved over. Two days a week was just not going to be enough for this little guy. Nolan goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They go from 9-1:15 and have centers, table work, bible lessons, music, art, movement, outside play, lunch and snack. Nolan LOVES it! He was especially happy to find out that EVERYONE in the class is 3. No more hanging out with babies! Later this month Nolan will start soccer.  I think this is going to be a great fall!

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

Isn't preschool great? :) I'm so glad he likes it! Hope things smooth out for you.