11 years ago
Friday, October 26, 2012
Halloween Playgroup 2012
I decided to have another Halloween playgroup party this year. It was a smaller version of what I did last year. I was pretty lazy actually and reused all my decorations and food ideas. The kids all had a great time though which is all that mattered to me. Nolan, our sweet 3 1/2 year old boy, probably would have liked to invite some of his school friends. Maybe next year I will try that. I am not sure the house will still be standing! He and his school buddies are all boy and outdoor parties seem to work the best for them. Lucky for Nolan, his Halloween fun is just beginning. We still have his school Fall Festival, Trunk 'n Treat and the actual day of Halloween ahead. I'll have to get a good picture of both of my Avengers together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment