We have been pretty busy with more projects lately. Deric is SO good at building things and so happy to help with any crazy project I think up. He even went on craigs list to find me the pallets I just NEEDED! I'm so lucky to have a husband that doesn't think I am insane when I tell him things like, "I just really need a ladder in the bedroom..." or "I need some pallets and when I am done I want them to go on the wall." Plus, we have so much fun doing projects together on the weekends and after the kids go to bed. Most of you live far away so I thought I'd do a quick post on all the projects that I have been talking about. Wish you all could just come over instead:(
| My decorative ladder is in the bedroom. I just started knitting and my hope is to use this for the blankets. The pallet is to hang things and was my first pallet project. |
| Not a great picture, but I wanted Nolan to have an old school-looking pull-down map. I found a tutorial on faking the look and had a map already that I wanted to use. |
| I refinished this entry table. I heavily distressed the top, restained, painted the bottom black(previously light blue) and distressed. |
| Deric built me these photo shelves from Ampies' scrap wood after I showed him a picture. He said, "Oh, that'll be easy." My favorite thing to hear! |


2 comments:
Everything looks great! Glad you have the time now to do these hobbies. Now take a break!
These look great! I love the table!!!
Post a Comment