Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mrs. Picha's Pumpkins






My room is coming along pretty quickly. Although I am feeling really sad to be without Nolan, it has been fun setting up my new room. I was worried about doing a theme, but it seems really cheerful compared to my room last year. I hope the kids like it!

4 comments:

sarahalexander said...

Your room looks great Gina!! I love the curtains!! You're so crafty :D

Still miss you!

emily and danny said...

It looks super cute, Gina!! Can't wait to see you in action in first grade!

Mindi Tipps said...

What a cute room! Your kids will love it and feel so special. Your room looks really big- maybe it's just the picture?

Our family said...

I can't believe how big your room is, I am so jealous:) It looks great! The fire dept here made all the teachers take down their curtains, saying it was a fire hazard!! My room feels so cold now without them.