Monday, August 9, 2010

Nolan's First Day

On our way to schoolChecking out his new bag and trying to put my iphone in the bag!

Nolan started the Early Preschool room at Primrose this morning. He ran right to the toys and didn't seem to mind that it was a new room. Deric and I both took him since it was his first day. We thought that this might be hard for him since he had been home with me for 2 months. We were very wrong. I stayed for a little bit and then told him I was going bye-bye. I think he thought I meant he had to go, because he shook his head no and kept playing. Deric and I left and watched through the window. He was so happy and content and other children had already begun to play with him. I felt very sad to leave him, but it made it so much better knowing that he was happy and already having fun. When I picked him up he ran and gave me a long hug. He even got a new Primrose bag for the preschool room. This one is a back pack. He is such a big boy! Nolan is the youngest in the class and his teacher said that he would participate in using the potty like the others if he wanted to. I know Nolan will want to do everything and anything that the big boys are doing!

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

I know it's hard to leave your kids with anyone else. I am so glad that he was happy and playing. He is such a sweet boy and it's obvious he's loved!