Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beginners Luck

My Sweet Tired Boy
Last night after taking a bath I asked Nolan if he wanted to sit on his new potty. He did and got up and down for a while. Then he wanted to sit on our toilet, which I was fine with. He would sit and then get down and then get right back on. Finally, he did it(number one and two) on the grown-up potty!! He was proud and I am sure he loved the clapping and cheering from Deric and I. Next, I showed him how to flush the toilet. He flushed about 10 times and was very upset when the flushing had to come to an end. I am sure this is only beginners luck, but I am proud just the same!

2 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

Wow, he's not even two is he? I am impressed either way! He is such a cutie! We HAVE to get together, sometime soon!

Mindi Tipps said...

Way to go Nolan!

I hope it remains that easy to potty train him! :)