
This visit was so much fun! It was the first time that the image looked like a real baby. The baby was rubbing his/her face and kicking so much. The baby was very active and the doctor had a hard time getting the images that she needed. The visit was to check for down syndrome which is why the picture is of the baby's back and spine. The baby is looking up, but it really wasn't a good shot compared to what I was seeing. The baby looked so big to me and this was the first time that I heard the heartbeat. The baby is measuring five days bigger than expected and the measurement indicated that we are clear of down syndrome worries. I am looking forward to my next ultrasound at 20 weeks!


2 comments:
I love the 12 week ultrasounds. Seeing your baby looking like a baby is a beautiful thing. Are you going to find out what you are having?
So sweet! I think it's a great picture. It makes me miss being pregnant, just a tiny, tiny bit. :) Any gender guesses?
Post a Comment