Nolan just loves anything to do with "Buzz Oody"(Buzz and Woody from Toy Story). At Target yesterday I saw a Toy Story shirt on sale for $3. I never knew how special this shirt would be to Nolan. He held it in the store and cried when it was time to let go of it so that we could pay. The lady asked if it was the jelly beans he wanted and I felt a little silly saying, "No, he wants the shirt."
He had to put it on when we got home even though Momma really wanted to wash it first! He put it on over his shirt and wore it all day. That night he was furious to find out that the "Buzz Oody" shirt could not be worn in the bath. After putting on his pjs he insisted on putting it over them. When it came time for bed, we gave in and let him sleep in it over his pajamas. This morning he brought it down with him and tried to wear it again! Okay, now this is getting gross. It really needs to be washed!! I have a new pair of Buzz Light Year pajamas in the wash as we speak and hope he loves them just as much as this shirt. But really, how could anyone not love Buzz and Woody?


No comments:
Post a Comment