Monday, March 7, 2011

Snips and Snails


Deric and I decided to find out the baby's gender after all. We decided that it would be fun to experience it both ways. We are thrilled to be having another boy. I had been hoping for a boy but really thought that it might be a girl since this pregnancy is so different from the last one. I thought it would be really nice to have two children of the same sex and just couldn't stop smiling after she told us the good news. Now all I can think about is all the fun our two little boys are going to have together. Deric, on the other hand, is thinking about all the trouble two boys can get into when they are that close in age! We have an ultrasound picture that I will post soon. He was adorable and was holding his toes over his head for most of our visit.

My doctor said that it is normal for me to feel like I am carrying lower than last time. She said that my muscles are not as strong this time around and won't give as much support. I also found out that my placenta has attached in the front and it not near the cervix like last time. This is great news! I am glad not to have to worry about that this time around. The baby is healthy and everything looks great! I just can't stop smiling. I just love having a son and now I get to have two!!

1 comment:

Sarah and Eric said...

Oh that is fantastic news!!! I am so pleased you found out, I could have never waited! Yay, Miles will have a little playmate!!