Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our Little Boy


Here he is!! Those are his feet above his head. It isn't as clear as what we were seeing. We could see all the bones in his fingers moving around trying to grab at his feet. It was so cute! The baby is measuring 4 days ahead of schedule but our due date of July 22nd will stay the same. The doctor also believes that he currently weighs a little over a pound.

We have not decided yet on a name but we have one that we have really liked since I was pregnant with Nolan. We are keeping ourselves open to new ideas and still searching for a middle name.

3 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

I love these early sonogram pictures and I am always amazed by God's hand in it!

July 22nd is my birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER BOY!! Thank you Jesus...
Im thinking, Gina, your gonna have to do it again... Love you.

Anonymous said...

Wait.... Deric, stay strong, I remember some of the name choices Gina had when pregnant with Nolan. Please change her mind.. hahahahah...... We will love the new bundle no matter what. But Deric, Im leaving you in charge!!!!
Always, you know who??? <3