Those are both great pictures!!! I couldn't choose, they are both so sweet. He is so cute Gina, I can't wait to come see you all!!
Soooo cute!! I like them both, but I would say the first one! He looks just like Nolan. Can't wait to get my hands on him :-)
You took these pictures yourself?! They're great! Personally, I love the first one. He looks so sweet and cuddly!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are both great pictures!!! I couldn't choose, they are both so sweet. He is so cute Gina, I can't wait to come see you all!!
Soooo cute!! I like them both, but I would say the first one! He looks just like Nolan. Can't wait to get my hands on him :-)
You took these pictures yourself?! They're great! Personally, I love the first one. He looks so sweet and cuddly!
Post a Comment